Friday, January 6, 2012

Voices of the Day: Logic

Very few things about my taste in music are kept a secret here on Unheard Undergrad, one of them being my absolute support for up-and-coming (and fast) rapper, Logic. About a month ago (yes, I'm a little late on the jump) Logic dropped The Dream featuring Kayla Taitz.

There are two things that keep pulling me back to Logic tracks: His voice and his words. If there's but one legacy Logic will eventually leave for the hip hop community it is this; Absolute Lyrical Swag. Without a doubt. The Lupe-reminiscent flow is set over The Blue Scholars', Big Bank Hank beat, which in my opinion is a perfect fit for Logic. Anyway, let's get to it. DL and Support, you'll be glad you did.





Peace, Prosperity and a little bit of Paper

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment