Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Voices of the Day: Avicii

Hi blogosphere (yes, I said it). I'm trying to keep up with Unheard Undergrad these days, but with about 7 papers and 2 weeks left of school staring at me, I may be out of commission for a while. I hope you'll be held over with the official video for Avicii's anthem of the semester, Levels. As finals approach and the coffee begins to flow, take a minute to watch this little dude go ham in his office, which is what I feel like doing in the library. It's been an Avicii themed semester, with Levels as that song that everyone rocks out to the hardest as it comes on the party playlist. The song is sampled on countless mashups and generally revered by college students across the board. Finally we see the artist's somewhat startling, old school trippy, representation of this electro masterpiece; watch and enjoy.


-SNewman

No comments:

Post a Comment