Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Voices of the Day: Radical Something


Radical Something celebrated reaching 13 thousand + fans by dropping this acoustic jam on Monday.

"Letter To Our Friends," seems to be a quick preview to what their next project might entail, according to their Facebook status.
"We've spent the last few days writing on the rooftop and composing some truly beautiful tunes. What do you think about an acoustic album?"
Radical Something's best tracks, in my opinion, are the ones with a predominant acoustic feel much like "Gonna Be Good," from their debut album We Are Nothing, which by the way is my new favorite cruising jam second to my all time fave "Out Loud," by Dispatch. So needless to say, I'm on board with an entirely acoustic album.

I'm including the acoustic track below as well as their most recently dropped single, Sun Down.

Support. Support. Support.








Peace, Prosperity and Paper (to pay for college, stop screwing me over Financial Aid)

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment