Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Voices of YOU: Calling All Artists



I want to hear your voices. Although I've got many other performers and artists up my sleeves that I want to showcase on my site, I'm always looking for fresh new sounds and brand new artists just trying to make it.
Upload your tracks to sound cloud, you don't have to have an account to do it. I'll have a listen and if I think it's something I want to feature I'll review it and put out your tracks for everyone to hear. I'll include the link below and the drop box will always be off to the right hand side for your convenience.

Send Me Your Sounds


Also, for your listening pleasure; a new Lupe Fiasco track Words I Never Said. One hundred percent Lupe Fiasco lyrical craft.

Check out the lyrics. It's a strong message.










No comments:

Post a Comment