Saturday, October 1, 2011

Voices of the Day: Radical Something


I can't say for sure how this group ended up in my iTunes, I must have been impulse downloading, but you'll have to trust my instincts on this one. In listening through their album (dropped last week), We Are Nothing, I'm sorry that I'm even a week late on the newest Radical Something.

Producing ultimate chill out tracks, Radical Something set themselves apart from the game of frat rap with original hooks soulfully sung by Josh Cocktail, rapping by Loggy and production by Big Red. The group adds another level with well-layered harmonies and a feel good message that makes you want to sing along. Truly impressive work, just take a listen.

Check out Radical Something and download the album Here



Favorite tracks so far: Gonna Be Good, Be Easy (feat. Kinetics), Freedom

When listening to this artist I want to: Be outdoors, chill with friends, RELAX

One more thought: Radical Something feels like a west coast version of Unheard Undergrad favorite, Aer


No comments:

Post a Comment